What to do if you missed a phone call from your prospective employer?
- BY Amber Wilson
One scholarship is available for postgraduate full-time one year Masters study for eligible Human Medical programmes offered by the University.
University of Edinburgh, UK
Level/Fields of study:
• MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences
• MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology
• MSc Human Anatomy
• MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience
• MMedSci Medical Sciences
• MPH Public Health
• MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
• MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences
• MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
Number of Awards:
International students from eligible developing countries listed at the official website.
The scholarship will have a value of £21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/student-funding/postgraduate/international/medicine-vet-medicine/glenmore