Humber offers full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in September 2017 and January 2018.
Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Field of study:
Elibible undergraduate programmes offered at the College
- Two full tuition scholarships and one $5,000 scholarship are available in September 2017 while one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2018. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package. Deadline is 19 May 2017 for the September 2017 intake or 29 September 2017 for January 2018.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://international.humber.ca/student-services/managing-your-finances/scholarships-awards.html