What to do if you missed a phone call from your prospective employer?
- BY Amber Wilson
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
– 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
– an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
– overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
– an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round:
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=153:2:0:::2:P2_ID:283