Jigu Corporation, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
- Manually prepares the payroll
- Manage Government Remittances Returns ( SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig, WTX- Compensation 1601C, WTX- Expanded 1601E)
- Receiving of calls, inquiries and cascading it to concerned individuals/ departments in the office.
- Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- Coordinates with an external accountant for all the government-related dues of the company.
- Keeps track and records all petty cash expenses and reimbursements.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Female, 25 to 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): must be a multi-tasker and can handle work efficiently under pressure, must be very organized.
- Can work with minimum supervision, has an eye for detail, a team player and honest.
- Must be proficient in all MS Excel, MS Office programs
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- For interested and qualified applicants, you may visit us at
- Unit 2003 One Summit Office Tower, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City (Beside Palladium)
- Tel No.: (02) 650-1868 / 0927.408.1234
- Look for Michelle/Jennylyn
PLEASE BRING YOUR UPDATED RESUME
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org