Administrative Assistant, Quality Assurance Centre
UNICEF, Copenhagen, Denmark
Thursday, September 1, 2016 - 20:00
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS:
- Prepares minutes from meetings in QAC and WSEC with actions appointed ensuring follow-up processes are being recorded..
- Assists Chief QAC and Chief WSEC in preparing documents for managing new projects.
- Performs administrative tasks related to official travels, missions, and consultant recruitments such as preparing travel forms/documents, organising appointments and preparing briefing documents in collaboration with the Contract Officers.
- Assists in reporting and preparing documentation for QAC and WSEC related to KPI/ QPI review and monthly preparation of purchasing reports.
- Acts as Budget focal point for QAC and WSEC.
- Assists in the monthly review of QAC processes (vs KPI/ QPIs).
- Maintains webs pages related to QAC and WSEC. Organizes and maintains electronic files for both centres.
- Assists in preparation of Quality and QMS related presentations and communications to the house.
- Facilitates smooth running of both centres, organizing and coordinating major activities including important meetings, visits and travel as well as external training sessions.
- Ensures proper preparation and handling of documents, briefing materials, timely response to correspondence and evaluates on an ongoing basis materials to be kept as reference documents.
- Follows-up on major issues requiring Centre Chief's action, coordinating with other centres.
- Supports procurement sustainability related activities.
- Assists the Chiefs in ensuring that the daily duties in the centre are properly performed, in particular time management.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Completion of secondary education with additional training in business administration.
- Additional training related to Quality aspects (QMS and EMS ISO standards).
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar function or from administrative jobs encompassing Quality & QMS aspects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of another official UN language
- Familiarity with QMS and EMS ISO Standards
- IT background
- Fluency in Danish language
How To Apply: