ThinkWell is an emerging health systems development organization that is in a major growth phase. Determined to transcend the status quo, ThinkWell was founded in 2011 to provide bold, creative, and practical solutions to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve universal health coverage. While our core area of work is health financing, we take a “whole-of-systems” approach, specializing in five practice areas that intersect with health financing: governance, human resources for health, private sector, public financial management, and research and evaluation.
The Administrative Coordinator position, based in our Washington DC office, will provide in-house support to the program teams and virtual support to operational team members, as well as provide extensive support the CEO. The position requires creativity and diverse skills to manage a range of work including administrative support to senior managers and day-day office management tasks as required in DC. The position offers a great to join a highly dynamic team and learn on the job.
The Administrative Officer will undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
Office Management and Administration
- Administer project support for DC office team and off-site teams including: planning meeting schedules, organizing workshops and day-day inhouse administration.
- Manage the internal shared platform (Egnyte) by administering the account, managing folders organization, and rights of access for staff.
- Provide general IT support and guide staff for use and troubleshooting on Egnyte, GoDaddy, Outlook, Microsoft Word, GoToMeeting, and Deltek platforms.
- In coordination with the operations admin, support new staff onboarding, including administration of induction schedule and training on company systems.
- Support DC team members with routine communications: organize schedules and agendas for weekly and monthly staff meetings, working groups and other events.
- Develop and maintain contact lists for partners and other agencies.
- Monitor external events schedules and maintain conference and events listing
Assistant to the CEO
- Support a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing the calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents.
- Serve as point of contact between executive and employees and manage flow of information
- Format information for internal and external communication including memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of Senior Management meetings and off-sites and company-wide meetings.
- Degree in business management, business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with international development agencies.
- Experience in office management including administrative support and communications.
- Strong skill set in coordinating and communicating with a virtual team.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Fluent command of English; working proficiency in other languages (e.g., French) is an asset.
- Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Strong and compelling writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with the team members.
- Ability to deliver effectively in high-pressure situations, with multiple, sometimes competing deadlines.
- Enjoys a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment.
Source : https://jobs-thinkwell.icims.com/jobs/search?hashed=-435740693&mobile=false&width=769&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false...