UNOPS, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The ASP.NET developer will work as a key member of the platform development team under BIIP’s supervision. S/he will support a wide array of development activities related to UNOPS implementation of Unit4 Business World.
A solid understanding of IT including database management, web development and SQL will be required to undertake the following functional responsibilities:
- Analyse, design, coordinate and develop system specifications and translate them into solutions
- Assist in the implementation of new modules
- Develop new solutions and functionalities within Unit4 Business World, maximizing usability for end users.
- Design and development of reports within the system
- Test existing and new functionality when upgrades / patches are applied
- Assist system and acceptance testers in troubleshooting anomalies, understanding impacts and identifying solutions to bugs or gaps in functionality
- Assist in the development of training materials and other guidance
- Adequately document all work activities, including design specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Systems, Finance or Management Sciences is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in combination with additional two years of experience may be accepted in lieu of master’s degree.
- Secondary education in combination with additional six years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a master's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in .NET Development (including ASP.NET, SQL and other web development technologies)
- Proficiency in the .NET framework and coding in C#
- Knowledge of the ExtJS framework would be a distinct advantage.
- High level SQL skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s especially in regard to integration.
- Ability to get hands on and be comfortable with bespoke interfaces.
- Experience working with web development of applications focused on HR and payroll processes would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Unit4 Business World/Agresso workflow and security, Forms, Report Creator Tool, and Customisation Tool would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English required.
How To Apply: