HIV and AIDS – The Past, Present, and Future.
- BY Adela
The successful candidate will perform the following activities with training and support
• Conduct three integrated technical and organizational assessments (ITOCA) and organizational performance index (OPI) with local partners
• Develop tailored institutional plans including areas for capacity development
• Develop work plan and associated timeline for program start-up
• Lead recruitment of two capacity development experts
• Coordinate with LINKAGES consortium lead in country on all activities.
The assignment is expected to last up to 30 days. It will include remote work, travel to Luanda and one other location.
• BA and minimum 5 years work experience
• Relevant experience in health, capacity development or related field
• Experience leading and facilitating workshops with local entities
• Experience with start-up operations and recruitment
• Ability to multi-task, to plan and to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and the ability to perform and collaborate under challenging conditions.
• Ability to work independently and produce timely and high quality results
• Willingness to travel to Angola
• Fluent in Portuguese and English