Chief of Party
CDM Smith, Kathmandu, Nepal
Closing Date for Applications:
Why CDM Smith?
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
CDM Smith is seeking a Chief of Party for its Nepal, Kathmandu office.
- Manage overall program, contract, implementation and resources.
- Serve as principal project Point of Contact (POC) for interactions and reporting with USAID/Nepal, GON, donors and key stakeholders.
- Direct technical and administrative project teams.
- Serve as Chief Resident Engineer.
- Responsible for timely project delivery across all tasks, and maintain project within budget and on schedule.
- Ensure CDM Smith QA/QC of all activities and deliverables.
- Lead on liaison with Host Country project relevant ministries/key stakeholders.
- Exhibit all CDM Smith Core Values in Ethics in management of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or other relevant degrees
- 20 years of professional experience with 10 years of experience as a senior project manager for an organization;
- Demonstrated high level organizational, communication, leadership, problem-solving, and time management skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to frequently travel to remote project areas.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.