CHIEF OF PARTY
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and has implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including health, education, environment & economic development and crisis, conflict & governance.
IBTCI seeks a Chief of Party (COP) to support an upcoming Knowledge and Information Management Activity for USAID/Afghanistan. The purpose of this activity is to develop 1) a knowledge management strategy, and 2) an information management tool that, when combined, will strengthen the capture, transfer, and application of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) data, findings, and recommendations for use in programmatic, strategic, and policy determinations. The COP will serve as the main point of contact between USAID/Afghanistan and IBTCI and reporting to both, he/she must ensure effective and efficient performance for all aspects of this contract, overseeing all quality control and reporting and interact professionally with any and all stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the Chief of Party include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Master’s degree in international development, or related field of study or equivalent 12 years work experience required;
· Ten (10) years or more of progressively responsible international work experience implementing multi-sector development programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills;
· Minimum five (5) years of management experience, including direct supervision of professional and support staff and assembling teams working on multi-faceted international development programs;
· Minimum three (3) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation preferably for USAID;
· Demonstrated excellent communications and writing abilities and superior interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills;
· Extensive knowledge of USAID procedures and requirements a plus;
· Required work station: Kabul.
No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination of race, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We are an E-verify employer.