Vasudha Foundation, Delhi, India
Communications Officer - Vasudha Foundation
Vasudha Foundation is a “not for profit” organization working in the clean energy and climate policy space, since April 2010. In the span of the last 6 years, we have implemented a number of projects both on its own as well as in partnership with other NGOs and have also managed policy platforms on specific issue areas. For more about the organization, do visit our website, www.vasudha-foundation.org
Vasudha Foundation is looking for a Communication - Officer, which is a mid-level post. The person we are seeking, needs to be proficient in the following
Program Communications for advocacy and awareness: The Communications Officer will work closely with the Program staff to ensure that relevant program materials such as Policy and Human Interest Stories, donor reports, proposals, factsheets, infographs etc. are developed and disseminated to donors and target groups through relevant media and network channels.
- Digital Communications/Social media through maintenance of a project website and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) such as daily monitoring, posting and content development.
- Graphic Designing and editing reports
- The Communications Officer will develop and archive communication materials, including digital, such as publications, press releases and clippings, photographs, audio-visual materials, web resources etc.
- Assist in organizing and generating public support for special events and campaigns to promote strategic goals. Support organization of workshops, seminars, campaigns, events and project review meetings including agendas and meeting minutes.
- The Communications Officer will work in coordination with the Communications Manager.
Vasudha Foundation is an “equal opportunity” employer and seeks applications from any one who fits the above job description. The last date for receipt of application is Wednesday, 11thJan 2017. Applications need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .