Coordinator for environmental
eCoexist, Pune, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Organization - eCoexist is a social enterprise that has been working in the field of eco products for eleven years. We have recently launched a non-profit called The eCoexist Foundation. We are looking for a Project Coordinator to start the various projects under the Foundation. Our work involves Environmental Education as well as Green Livelihoods and Eco skills development. We prefer a woman resident in Pune for the position. Age group: 30 to 45 yrs.
Location - Pune
Job Description - Professional Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences
- Five or more years nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of eCoexist Foundation’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and skills such as proposal writing etc and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
Actual Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance eCoexist Foundation’s Mission.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the Foundation throughout the State.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
- Strategic planning and on the ground implementation.
- Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Recruit new staff members relevant to various projects.
- Travel to other cities and to sites of project implementation.
- Coordination and recruitment of a volunteer task force
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org