Deputy Program Manager
The Hans Foundation (THF), Dehradun Uttarakhand Delhi, India
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER
THE HANS FOUNDATION
LOCATION: New Delhi & Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
The Hans Foundation (THF) established in 2009, is a non-governmental organization, a Trust registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882. THF’s development work is focused largely on four sectors viz., health, education, disability and livelihood/women empowerment. It conducts its developmental activities and social work by providing grants to its NGO partner organizations in India. THF also runs certain programs independently in the field of health and other sectors or supporting ongoing programs run by the leading hospitals/institutions in the country.
The Deputy Program Manager is one of the first and foremost links in THF Program Team. They have an important role in ensuring that THF’s project management processes and procedures are followed in all projects. The position is the key in providing effective support to management of the grassroots project implementation. The DPM will receive direct supervision from the Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Managers for review of proposals and budgets, and track/respond to issues to ensure effective implementation, proper financial management and project reviews.
- Coordinate with the administrative team for ensuring support to projects;
- Collect and presents information/reports for projects.
- Assist the Project Manager with the review of partner reports to ensure that deliverables are achieved with quality, within budget and as per timelines.
- Play a role in the development of project design ideas and concepts.
- Provide support to partners for the programmatic implementation of THF processes and guidelines.
- Embark upon periodic field visits to monitor projects, visit partners and accompany Visitors/delegations to highlight THF’s projects.
- Organize THF events such as meetings, retreats and team building activities;
- Ensure visibility of the projects by collecting information and resources for stories displayed on THF website and other media mediums.
- Follow up on performance indicators/success criteria, targets and milestones and prepares this information into a presentable format.
- Attend meetings, takes minutes and prepares feedback.
- Prepare monthly, yearly and final narrative reports, drafts, work-plans and budgets.
- Provide dynamic and proactive administrative support to the Director - Programs and Evaluation and Project Managers.
Education and Experience:
- Master’ degree in Social Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, preferable to have a diploma or certificate in computer application.
- 2 - 4 years of progressively responsible project/program experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized tasks related to Program Management, including support to design, planning and implementation of programs managing data and reporting.
- English language proficiency.
Age: Maximum up to 35 years
Salary: Salary would be competitive and commensurate with the last drawn salary and relevant experience. Please mention your present and the expected salary (CTC) in the application. The starting salary for the position would be INR. 6,00,000 to INR 9,00,000 per annum based on the qualification, experiences and competencies of the candidate.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or correspondence shall be entertained. Any enquiries/correspondences/calls to the THF office will disqualify your application.
Deadline for submission- 22nd January 2017
E- Mail CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Application- Deputy Program Manager (Delhi) & Deputy Program Manager (Dehradun)