Digital Security Officer
Internews Network, Bangkok, Thailand
Digital Security Officer, Increasing Digital Literacy and Security in Thailand
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Support Senior Advisor in implementing project activities
- Coordinate training activities in line with project schedule.
- Support the Project Coordinator in the preparation, implementation and follow up of digital literacy training activities
- Support the Senior Advisor in the design and implementation of a public awareness campaign, and activities tracking of internet usage
- Assist Senior Advisor with mentoring follow up on training and undertake mentoring trips to work with TOT graduates, liaise with stakeholders, and provide digital security advice on all project trainings throughout the life of the project.
- Contribute to project monitoring and evaluation and project reports describing the work and results of activities conducted.
- Provide essential local context to activity implementation.
- Support localization and usability of digital security tools.
- Participate in meetings with project team and partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years programmatic experience
- Thai national
- English fluency required
- Previous work experience with digital literacy, cyber security awareness
- Experience with internet and tech-related projects required
- Experience in developing or supporting international programs
- Report writing experience, and proven text-editing proficiency
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple on-going assignments
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to coordinate, manage and motivate staff and healthy ad hoc teams as needed
- Understand and demonstrate commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values