Direct Marketing Coordinator
Sightsavers, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Closing Date for Applications:
- Sightsavers has a fantastic opportunity for a Direct Marketing Coordinator to lead on the development & implementation of cash appeals and legacy activity.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising fundraising income from existing donors and developing relationships through optimum management of the donor journey.
- You will work with the Global Digital Team to produce campaigns that are fully integrated with online activities, including online response tracking to offline campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in direct marketing, managing data, targeting and analysing results.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be proficient in excel, with a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or Business.
- We will be contacting shortlisted candidates for interview, shortly after the closing dates.
- We very much regret that in view of the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond if you are unsuccessful.
- I am sure that you will understand the need to concentrate resources towards our work.
- Please attach APPLICATION and EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES form only. NO CV’s accepted