Women for Women International, Washington DC, United States
Monday, January 30, 2017 - 20:15
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, Development & Communications the Director of Marketing oversees and manages all aspects of the Marketing Department’s integrated fundraising strategy, implementation, revenue and expense budgeting, analysis, and reporting. The Director of Marketing is responsible for meeting annual fundraising targets and driving revenue growth through small donor and sponsorship marketing activities and managing the marketing team.
Execution of Fundraising Campaigns
- Meet annual fundraising targets and develop strategies to drive revenue growth through sponsorship, digital and direct response activities.
- Lead integrated marketing fundraising campaigns from strategy to planning, launch, execution and measurement.
- Craft and execute the annual strategic marketing plan for the sponsorship and small donor revenue channels.
- Oversee the WfWI website and its optimization as a fundraising platform.
- Oversee marketing analytics to monitor and report on performance. Use results to inform on-going strategy.
- Research and propose new marketing opportunities/campaigns to drive revenue growth.
Financial and Administrative Management
- Supervise, coach and mentor the three member marketing team.
- Manage annual revenue and expense budget planning working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor annual revenue and expense budgets working closely with external marketing vendors and the Finance team.
- Manage relationships with external marketing vendors and third party fundraising services including Global Impact.
- Ensure that WfWI compliant with all state and federal fundraising regulations.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing-related roles
- 4+ years of marketing management experience including integrated campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS)
- Management experience required
- Donor retention experience preferred
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative work style
- Excellent written, verbal communications, including editing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong commitment to working with women and women’s issues
- Non-profit or political experience is a plus
- May require bending, lifting, standing, sitting, computer work, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply at your earliest convenience on our website at https://careers-womenforwomen.icims.com/jobs/1202/director%2c-marketing/job.