E-LEARNING PROJECT MANAGER
Action Against Hunger France, Paris, France
Closing Date for Applications:
In support of the consultant, Head of e-learning development WASH'Nutrition, you will be in charge of transforming established pedagogical modules into e-learning modules with Articulate Storyline software.
Structuring each project of e-learning self-learning modules
- Participate in the definition of key messages and identify the pedagogical activities desired in the general design document based on the existing training content (PPT, face-to-face training materials, etc.) and the pedagogical objectives elaborated and validated by the guarantor of the content
- Participate in the definition of each e-learning module: define the angle, the identification of the visual resources of the educational activities etc ...
- Participate in the development / review of storyboards
- Guarantee a pedagogical coherence, graphic on all the three e-learning modules
- Write any ad hoc teaching resources
Designing e-learning modules with Articulate Storyline software
- Build each slide of the e-learning modules with the Articulate Storyline software according to the storyboard validated by the guarantor of the modules content and the engineer training engineer
- Test the proper functioning after the completion of each chapter with the content custodian and / or the engineering
- To validate the versions by the guarantor (s) of the contents of the modules and by the Engineer of formation
- Test the versions with a panel of at least 2 people from the field - review the tool according to the feedback of the test - re-validate the revised version
- Ensure the good institutional visibility of the organizations contributing to the development of these e-learning modules,
- Transmit electronic versions to Training and DEP / WASH for archiving and dissemination
Qualifications and experience:
- To gain access to this type of job, it is necessary to hold a Master's degree at least in Pedagogical Engineering
- e-learning Project Management
- Design of e-learning modules.
- An experience of at least 2 years in the management and design of e-learning modules
- A more global experience in design and animation training is an asset and knowledge of Articulate Storyline software is a plus
- French and English fluent (written and oral) essential.