EOI - Project Manager
The Palladium Group, Sydney, Australia
Closing Date for Applications:
- EOI - Project Manager HK Logistics (HKL), a subsidiary of Palladium Group Holdings Pty Ltd provides project management, capacity building, humanitarian response and supply chain services within the Asia Pacific Region, collaborating with Australian Governement Agencies, Non-Governement Organisations, International Agencies and Commercial Contractors to provide these Support Services.
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest for an exciting 6 month opportunity with the possiblity of extension, as a Project Manager based in our Southern Sydney Office.
- You will manage a project based in Papua New Guinea, overseeing the project and financial management and maintenance, of operational visability within all the Logistical and Supply Chain Operations involved within the project.
You will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Project Management
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in Project Management
- Procurement and Logistics experience within the Pacific Islands; Papua New Guinea desirable
- Strong financial management acumen including; budget management and forecasting (over A$3M)
- Experience in managing all procurement components including; request for tenders, request for quotes and procurement plans
- High level leadership skills with experience managing a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to frequently travel overseas to support the project
- If you have previous experience managing projects and would like the unrivalled opportunity to be involved in this project we would like to hear from you.
- To express your interest please submit a current CV and Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications close at 5pm (AEST) on Sunday15th May 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.