ERP Developer , Multiple positions
UNOPS, Copenhagen, Denmark
Closing Date for Applications:
Application Development within Unit4 Business World/Agresso ERP to ensure that enhancements to the application are undertaken in a carefully planned manner and include the following sub-processes within functional areas of Finance, HR & Payroll, Project Management and Procurement:
- Define and manage system enhancements to the Unit4 Business World ERP to streamline operations and usability, including execution, co-ordination of testing, and sign-off
- Implementation of new modules
- Standard change implementation
- Ad hoc change implementation
- Design and develop reports within the system
- Unit testing and integration testing
- Provide key input and assistance for user acceptance testing
- Assist in the development of training materials and other guidance
- Adequately document all work activities, including design specifications and test plans
Application Support Assistance:
- Assist in the support of the Unit4 Business World/Agresso ERP, including the following sub-processes and procedures:
- Testing of existing and new functionality and when upgrades / patches are applied
- Configures changes to the ERP, including both regular and ad-hoc updates to the system and oversight of associated procedures
- Work closely with the UNOPS ICT Services team / external hosting provided to address any system performance issues.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Systems, Finance or Management Sciences is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in combination with additional two years of experience may be accepted in lieu of master’s degree.
- Secondary education in combination with additional six years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a master's degree
- Progressively responsible, job-related experience in the field of systems development, preferably in an international development environment with a minimum of 2 years required configuring / customising ERP systems.
- The experience should include at least 1 year working with Unit4 Business World/Agresso development.
- Substantial experience in development, documentation and maintenance of relevant standards, guidelines and procedures .
- Substantive technical experience in Unit4 Business World/Agresso ERP.
- Good knowledge of Unit4 Business World/Agresso workflow and security, Forms, Report Creator Tool, and Customisation Tool required.
- Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply: