Finance & Administration Manager
Action Africa Help - International, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is recruiting a Finance and Administration Manager for our Ethiopia country programme.
Purpose of the role: The Finance & Administration Manager (FAM) will be a strategic thought-partner, and report to the Country Director. The candidate will lead and develop the country team to support the following areas; finance, business planning and budgeting, human resources, administration and IT. The FAM will play a critical role in partnering with the senior management team (SMT) in strategic decision making and operations of Action Africa Help International, Ethiopia.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- A Certified Accounting qualification (CPA-K, ACCA, CFA) with active membership.
- MBA/MSC is an added advantage.
Minimum relevant experience required
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience in financial and operations management.
- A track record in grants management.
- Working Experience with different donors – DFID, USAID, EC
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication to the mission of AAH-I
Additional Skills & Competences
- Ability to translate financial concepts to- and to effectively collaborate with – programmatic and fundraising colleagues who do not necessarily have finance back ground.
- Knowledge of various accounting and reporting software.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with ability to prioritize negotiate and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.