Fund Raising Officer
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:00
ATIA is a French NGO specialised in the conception and realisation of concrete development projects. ATIA intervenes in India, Madagascar and Mozambique. ATIA’s priority is to sustainably increase the vulnerable slum families’ incomes, through three main sectors: economic, health and family development.
ATIA implements its activities through local partners. ATIA aims at progressively reinforcing the technical and financial autonomy of its partners. Within the framework of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Indian and international Companies are willing to contribute to NGOs and/or local associations’ activities. ATIA is looking for a fund raising officer (FRO) to support one of our partners in Mumbai to raise local fund in the business sector.
- Under the supervision of ATIA’s program manager (PM) based in Mumbai, the FRO will:
- Understand the objectives and the activities of ATIA’s local partner and visit its activities in the slums;
- Design a communication document, targeting the companies;
- Identify potential Indian and international (French in priority) companies, ready to fund projects in Mumbai. Develop and maintain a list of contacts of the resource people in these companies (CSR, HR...);
- Liase, meet, present ATIA activities to identified companies and take rigorous follow-up;
- Organize meetings with the companies, ATIA and the local partner;
- Finalize contracts between companies and the local partner;
- Report to ATIA PM.
- MBA/MSW from prominent school
- Three-year of professional experience in India
- An experience in fund-raising is an asset, familiar with the CSR rules and procedures
- English and Hindi speaker
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, strategist and perseverant in convincing CSRs for long term intervention to achieve better impact
- Knowledge about development sector (needs, approaches, practices…)
- Able to maintain a website efficiently
- 3 month-contract (renewable once), from March 2017 onwards
- 35 000 INR monthly allowance