Lort Smith Animal Hospital, Sydney - South, Australia
- Lort Smith is the largest not-for-profit animal hospital in Australia and also operates an adoption centre and community outreach programs.
- As a truly independent organisation Lort Smith receive no government funding and relies on their dedicated supporters who donate income that sustains their important work.
- Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Communications and supported by a Fundraising Administrator you will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for campaigns that increase individual giving.
- You will also oversee community fundraising and support the implementation of the partnership strategy assisting with the stewardship and ongoing management of major donor relationships and corporates.
- Develop, execute and evaluate overarching fundraising strategies, including campaigns
- Manage individual giving channels (direct mail, telemarketing, online, EDM, crowdfunding)
- Engage, retain and grow one off cash donors and regular givers
- Support the development and implementation of the corporate/major giving strategy
- Oversee community fundraising, developing a plan for peer to peer fundraising
- Track and report on the success of campaigns and appeals
- Manage and mentor the Fundraising Administrator
- This is a broad role; strategic and hands-on so would be suited to a fundraising generalist with the bulk of your experience coming from Direct Mail Appeals and Telemarketing where you have increased one off cash donors and regular givers.
- You will also have hands on experience working with donor databases preferably Raiser’s Edge and know how to track, measure and report on the success of campaigns and appeals. More broadly you will have some exposure to community fundraising with an understanding of peer to peer (Everyday Hero/Go Fundraise).
- You will be creative, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage campaigns end to end and evaluate them.
- With good project management experience you will have managed time-lines, suppliers and staff.