Grants Management Intern
ACTED, Paris, France
Background on ACTED
- Since 1993, the ACTED International Solidarity Association has been responding to the humanitarian needs of people in crisis situations and respecting their dignity, while promoting and implementing opportunities for sustainable development by investing in the potential of the region. Man.
- ACTED is committed to responding to emergencies and developing resilience to crisis situations, to co-build effective governance, and to promote inclusive and sustainable growth.
- We are working on the last mile of humanitarian action. Our mission is to save lives and meet the basic needs of people in the hardest-to-reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs for the most vulnerable populations who suffer from violence, conflict, natural disasters or endemic poverty. ACTED's approach goes beyond the emergency response, with a commitment to sustainable development and livelihoods of communities.
- ACTED implements more than 490 projects per year with 11 million beneficiaries in 35 countries, for a budget of 190 million euros. Our teams are composed of 300 international staff and 4300 national staff.
- ACTED's headquarters moved to Paris in 2000 to coordinate the organization's global operations.
- Today the headquarters is made up of 40 people in the HR, Finance, Reporting, Audit, HUB Logistics and Communication departments. These departments support the 30 Country Directorates as well as the 3 Regional Directorates, including approximately 300 expatriates and more than 4,000 national employees.
- The head office also acts as a focal point for ACTED management, namely the General Delegate, the Director of Development and the fifteen members of the Board of Directors.
Within a team of 3 employees, you will be in charge of the general support to the activity of the service and in particular:
- monitoring the monthly reporting process for the field / headquarters
- follow-up of certain project proposals and project progress reports
- monitoring cultural projects carried out as part of our activities at the Bactria cultural center in Dushanbe
- filing of paper and electronic projects (labeling, sections, etc.)
- ranking of the mail related to the projects (internal and external mail)
- update of the project database
- Emergency service support by geographic area
- Preliminary research for the preparation of project proposals and financing prospects.
- Follow up on ACTED's donor updates
- Support to the management of external relations / partnerships of ACTED
In connection with the field reporting teams and the communication department of ACTED Paris, you will participate in ACTED's communication policy and in particular:
- support for the preparation of the monthly newsletter
- preparation of the annual report
- support for the preparation of ACTED events and communications
- Education: Studies in Political Science or International Relations
- Dynamic, autonomous, taste of contacts and strength of proposal
- Interest in international emergency and development programs
- Excellent writing skills and ability to synthesize
- Excellent level in English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Office (including Word and Excel), Adobe suite, management of email lists
- Monthly compensation according to the legal basis
- Restaurant coupon
- Refund of 50% of the ticket