GOAL, Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date for Applications:
The HR Officer (Projects) will be a project focused role and will be the focal point for a range of responsibilities that are subject to change based on organisational priorities. This will be a diverse HR role that will work alongside HR Generalists and Partners. The role will provide support, advice and timely reporting to the HR Manager and other GOAL members of Senior Management.
International Recruitment Focal Point
- Act as focal point for all international recruitment. This includes receiving all Request to Recruit Forms, reviewing and feeding back on Job Descriptions and Job Grade.
- Following sign off of RtR, manage recruitment for some vacancies and allocate some to other team members taking into account team workloads and skillset being recruited.
- Proactively engage with GOAL’s recruitment process to ensure we recruit high calibre staff in a fair, effective and professional manner.
- Proactively develop a panel of suitably qualified candidates to fill future vacancies and for emergency response purposes.
- Advertise all approved vacancies through GOAL’s applicant tracking system and on appropriate websites. Track and report on the success rates of various sources, keeping up to date with recruitment trends and trialling new services.
- Conduct start to finish recruitment work for international vacancies including advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and job offers.
- Oversee continued rollout GOAL’s online recruitment system globally.
- Report quarterly on key recruitment trends, time to hire, recruitment sources and volume.
- Act as focal point for internal secondments.
- Source and promote internal secondment opportunities.
- Provide support to secondees on assignment.
Global Talent Programme
- Act as focal point for GOAL’s Global Talent Programme.
- Promote the GTP, advertise and source suitable candidates.
- Attend University and other NGO Careers Fairs and GOAL-organised entry level recruitment events.
- Act as the HR contact point for GTP members during HQ and International assignments, ensuring that future career opportunities within GOAL are maximised.
- Research, coordinate and progress projects and ad hoc tasks as requested by the HR Manager.
- Flexibility to support other members of the HR team during periods of exceptional workloads.
- Minimum Degree Qualification in a relevant field (Human Resource Management, Health, Education, International Development)
- Previous experience in a busy HR team
- Demonstrated experience providing end to end recruitment and talent sourcing
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to roll out new and maximise uptake of existing recruitment initiatives.
- Structured approach to project completion and review.
- Good communication skills
- Occasional travel will be required in this role
- Previous experience in INGOs or charity sector
- Other languages (French, Arabic, Spanish)