Soutien Belge Overseas, Brussels, Belgium
SB Overseas is looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Intern to join our team in Brussels. The role involves supporting our team in recruitment and oversight of our staff and volunteers.
The intern will assist our staff in the following duties:
- Advertising available job openings and volunteering opportunities;
- Managing applications for those positions;
- Conducting interviews for those positions;
- Conducting orientation for new employees;
- Reviewing internal HR procedures;
- Assisting the team with other day-to-day duties.
- Native/excellent oral and written fluency in English;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Excellent communcation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously;
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Word and Excel).
- Degree or previous experience in related field;
- Knowledge of statistical methods and statistical analysis skills.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and a short cover letter.
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email address, or by phone at +32 2 377 8908.