Human Resources and Administration Officer
FHI 360, Kabul, Afghanistan
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Human Resources and Administration Manager, the Human Resources and Administration Officer ensures effective delivery of HR and Administration services.
His/her responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Job description to be prepared in support of the hiring manager
- Preparing staffing requisition form and be submitted for approval
- Posting of jobs at www.acbar.org and doing the initial screening
- Schedule interviews
- Prepare monthly time sheets,send to the staff, same to be collect at the end of the month and submitted to Finance for further process.
- Tracking staff leave
- Circulate internal memos as well as external correspondences
- Ensure that personnel files are completed and in accordance with FHI360 policies and procedures
- Maintain proper filing system both hard and soft
- Staff orientation and to be updated about changes in policies and procedures
- Oversee and administer the day-to-day activities of the office; implement policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation
- Responsible for record keeping of office document system (incoming and outgoing letters)
- Responsible for visa process of expat staff
- Translation of office documents from English into Dari or Pashtoo and vice-versa
- Archive and document operation department documents in an arranged manner
- Responsible for record keeping of vehicle documentations including registration with government authorities
- Responsible for taking minutes of staff meeting on weekly and monthly basis and communicating the minutes with staff
- Assist management with administrative and organizational works
- Draft routine correspondence, interoffice circulars, general briefing notes, documents, and reports and keeping record of all the documents accordingly
- Keep proper filing systems and office administrative procedures
- Other related duties assigned by supervisor/Admin/HR Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or an Equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Human Resources and Adminisration with international organization
- Advanced knowledge of donor (USG and non- USG) rule and regulations including but not limited to USAID, DHHS, DOE, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and local languages.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to manage and meet multiple tasks. Read, write and speak English. Fluency in a foreign language is desired.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.