PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH's people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH's mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
We are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. The HR Generalist's responsibilities include providing information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Serve as a point of contact for HR transactional matters in Mozambique.
- In charge of administrative formalities with all local labor authorities in Mozambique (Social Security, National Pension, Labor Inspection).
- Own employee administrative documentation management and filing system for Mozambique, as per the local legal requirements.
- Coordinate administrative formalities for employees’ on-boarding and off-boarding processes across Mozambique.
- Manage internships processes and ensure their alignment with PATH policies.
- Support the Regional HR business partner on basics HR transactional tasks.
- Stand as a liaison agent between PATH employees and local insurance companies.
- Assist in coordinating trainings and development initiatives in Mozambique
- Contribute in building adapted initiatives to improve PATH employee experience.
- Help in providing recruitment coordination support by assisting regional recruiters on key hiring steps.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of two (02) years of administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined; able to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in both Portuguese and English is a must.
- Knowledge of local labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Mozambique.