If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you through your application to the following:
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision of the Manager, and in close collaboration with the regional HR Leadership team, the Human Resources Officer will contribute to the capacity development/strengthening of Human Resources Practitioners in West and Central Africa region by leveraging technology and innovations to enhance the community of practices through knowledge exchange and sharing of best practices to strengthen technical HR knowledge and HR Business Partnering.
- Responsible for metrics monitoring and reporting through the use of corporate systems and tools;
- Responsible for HR knowledge management, including accessibility and dissemination;
- Coordinate orientation/refresher training/Network meetings for HR staff in the region;
- Develop and maintain a system for systematically collecting and sharing HR initiatives and best practices in French and English using different tools;
- Coordinate and contribute to HR policy development and roll-out in the region;
- Conduct quality assurance on HR documents translated by Consultants, which includes pretesting to ensure full understanding;
- Coordinate HR contribution to regional management (RMT) and sectoral network meetings;
- Serve as HR Focal point for Regional Staff Association and facilitate regional meetings;
- Contribute to HR projects and initiatives on all areas on Human Resources
How can you make an impact?
To qualify as a Change Agent for every Child, you will have
- University degree in either Policy Studies, Law, Human Resources, Information Management, International Relations, Business Administration, or other relevant social science is required
- At least one year of progressively responsible professional work experience in Human Resources is required.
- Working experience in policy communication or internal communications an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required
For every Child, you advocate and demonstrate
Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- Analyzing [I]
- Applying Technical Expertise [II]
- Following Instructions and Procedures [II]
- Planning and Organizing [I]
- Relating & Networking [I]