Vikalp - an alternative in education. It is an idea, a vision shared by like-minded professionals instrumental in bridging the gap between different ways of learning and standard style of teaching followed in schools (K12 education segment). Our focus is on implementing alternative methods to suit the diverse requirement of school-going-children.
What we do?
In a normal classroom situation, one teacher teaches around 30 to 60 students. A teacher alone cannot fulfill the diverse learning needs of numerous students. This gap in teaching-learning process can be addressed by adopting experiential learning in classroom. In this process students “learn by doing”. They are engaged in manipulation and in the process student discover knowledge.
How we do?
It is a total mathematics teaching-learning program executed through 5 tools :
- Physical Products - pre- packed according to syllabus of each grade
- Teacher Trainings - improvising quality of teachers to implement experiential learning
- Implementation guide - detailed lessen plan outlining activities for each period.
- Comprehensive Worksheets – well-researched exercises using pen and paper.
- Assessment – psychometric and academic assessment of each student.
You’re interested in HR and love interacting with people, take immense pride in your work. Now you’re ready to use your interest and experience to streamline organization's HR programs and policies as you apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels. This bigger role will excite and challenge you, while providing the opportunity for rapid career advancement.
- Sourcing and hiring right talent for Vikalp based on the requirement from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, employee reference, internet and social networking sites.
- Knowledge of Head Hunting. Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- To Induct and welcome new joiners at Vikalp across locations. Familiarizing them with company policies & processes.
- Work like a bridge between the management and employees. Addressing employee issues and grievances with utmost priority
- Maintaining and updating all recruitment trackers, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports such as Interview Status, Feedbacks and Closures.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for junior to Senior-level positions
- Ensuring new hiring paperwork is completed and processed
- Creating & implementing new policies as well as revise existing ones
- Responsible to prepare and update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Maintaining confidentiality of employee data and records
- POC for grievances, company assets (laptop, phone, company material etc.) allocation and return, welfare and escalations
- Able to handle requirement within stipulated time frame.
- Conducting interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
Who can apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution from any stream as long as a ‘Go-Getter’
- Great communicator, with Effective oral and written communication skills; proficiency in the English language
- Exceptional people management skills and must be able to priorities and manage time effectively
- Having a strong organization skills and ability to managing multiple co-ordination, interaction and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook