Manager - CSR
RPG Foundation, Bangalore, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About RPG Group & RPG Foundation
- RPG Enterprises, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates with diversified portfolio in the areas of infrastructure, tyres, information technology, health, energy and plantations. It is distinguished by its passion for leading edge people practices.
- The group has more than eight companies managing diverse business interests in the areas ranging from core infrastructure sector to technology. The Group employs over 40,000 employees and is powered by an accomplished leadership team that comes from diverse professional backgrounds.
- Corporate Social Responsibility is ingrained in core business operations at the RPG Group. Taking responsibility for the impact of its activities on various stakeholders, CSR activities at RPG cover the workplace, community and business ecosystem.
- RPG Foundation is registered as a Trust under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950, to execute all CSR activities for RPG group companies.
About CSR at Zensar:
- Zensar is committed to improving the overall wellbeing of communities living in the cities where Zensar is located, specifically within slum communities and across the city with respect to digital literacy, employability and environmental sustainability. ZensarCSR also emphasizes Employee Volunteering towards making these initiatives a reality. Zensarians are encouraged to volunteer their time and skills, and enjoy the experience of giving back to the communities in which they work. This is in keeping with our philosophy that employees are our biggest change agents not only in the technology marketplace but also in society.
- Zensar’s CSR work has been scaling rapidly in the last few years. In particular, we are pioneering a comprehensive model for Ward Transformation; Urban Slum Community Development; Digital Literacy across the city and School Transformation, amongst others. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, competent and want to go that extra mile to develop and prove replicable models for social transformation. Please read more about us at http://www.zensar.com/about-us/csr.
The role-holder would be setting up the CSR interventions in Bangalore. This is likely to start with identification of a slum community, understanding the needs of the community, finalizing intervention areas, building partnerships with the government, driving employee volunteering and monitoring the CSR activities in Bangalore as a whole.
Qualifications and other requirements:
Masters degree in Social Work or relevant humanities discipline, proficiency in Kannada and 3-5 years of relevant experience. Experience of working in partnership with the government would be preferred.
Please e-mail your latest CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager – CSR, Bangalore” in the subject line. We will contact only shortlisted candidates for the next step in selection process.
We are committed to a culture which is one of meritocracy, transparency and constant change to constantly build our competitive advantage. We believe our Talent to be our greatest pillar of strength and strive towards providing growth opportunities in efforts to build future leaders.