Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS) Aurangabad , Aurangabad, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Education and Experience:
The Project Manager (PM) should be a Post-graduate in Psychology or Social Work with a regular course. With minimum two years work experience in HIV /AIDS programme as project manager or working with Targeted Intervention (TI) / Adolescent Health Programme / reproductive and Child Health settings.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with issues related to marginalized communities especially with High-risk group (HRGs) and migrants and their families.
- Strong communication and mobilization skills.
- Ability to work with teams, and flexible ways of working.
- Proficiency in report writing, case study compilation.
- At least 10 days in the field visit required.
- Overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team.
- Computer skill (MS office, PowerPoint , Email )
For local candidates will give preference