MIS and Documentation officer
Kamalnayan Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation, Rajasthan, India
Name of Position: MIS and Documentation officer
Number of Vacancies: One
Location: Sikar, Rajasthan
The Position is responsible for the routine MIS and Documentation activities of organization. H/She will work with the Manager and Project coordinators in designing; gathering qualitative and quantitative baseline, interim and end line data; developing management information systems (MIS) and forms for technical monitoring of projects; developing surveys, analysing MIS and survey data; submitting timely MIS reports to the management and donors; and for generating appropriate and regular MIS feedback reports to inform program and to enable timely performance reviews and corrective action.
- Must be Masters in IT or MCA or Rural development or Development Management or equivalent.
- Having good knowledge about social work/rural development projects.
- Must have sound knowledge of data analysis in MS excel
- Must have skill of maintaining large databases and the ability to prepare analytical reports
- Result oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- AGE:25- 30 YEARS
Experience: At least three year experience in M/E, MIS, data analysis and documentation related job will get preference. Experience in working in Rural Development Project in Governments departments will be an added advantage
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure the management information system (MIS) captures and monitors all aspects of the projects within the framework established by the project guidelines, including but not limited to projects inputs, outputs, outcomes, impact, relevance, sustainability, degree of achievement of projects objectives, identification of lessons learnt best practices etc.
- All documentation related tasks.
- Ensure that capture all data, including planning data, survey data, and implementing progress both physical and disbursement to the MIS system from the village level.
- Oversee the compilation of timely reports, documentation and follow-up physical and disbursement progress of projects implementation in project Village.
- Provide regular Revise and update regularly methods, formats and analytical progress of the M&E system.
- Decide on how to record, report and analyze progress against the Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB) and project operation manual and update information needs of project management, line agencies, primary stakeholder, cooperating agencies.