Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
World Vision , Uganda
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position:
To support the project in systematic data collection, analysis, interpretation and management of up to date project database for timely and evidence based reporting and decision making, to ensure quality programming and accountability within the framework of World Vision and SAGE-DREAMS standards and guidelines.
- Perform Routine data entry ,processing and assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of draft M&E reports that will allow for an enhanced output analysis
- Support the project team with data management and identifying programmatic issues and prompt corrective actions to enhance the project objectives.
- Build capacity of the project staff, partners, health facility, and school teachers to understand the Monitoring and Evaluation tools and how to apply them.
- Provide quality and timely data on programmatic indicators to support monthly, quarterly, and annual narrative reports and decision making
- Support identification and documentation of project case studies, success stories, and lessons learnt, and good practices.
- Support routine data analysis and dissemination of project progress during quarterly performance review and ad-hoc requests for use for decision making by the SAGE management
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and other associated guidelines
- Ensure compliance and processing protocols in order to meet standards for data quality validity and accuracy.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- University degree in Statistics, Computer Science, IT, Quantitative Economics, or related field. Strong familiarity with and use of Microsoft Excel for technical purposes
- Experience with electronic record systems
- Should have relevant field experience in development, monitoring and evaluation of school related and community-based projects.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience managing data in an intensive projects/programs.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative M&E data collection and analysis methods, including tracking output and outcome indicators, is desirable.
- Knowledge of M&E issues with respect to service delivery and support related to School – Related Gender-Based Violence and/or capacity development is desirable.
- Experience in designing M&E methodologies and tools, and the ability to coach and train others in their use is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on M&E results so that lessons can be learned and incorporated into programming is desirable.
- Demonstrable skills in report writing is desirable