Who we are
PSI is one of the leading social marketing organizations in the world – focused on delivering healthcare solutions to consumers in over 55 developing countries. PSI works across five major health areas – modern contraceptives & safe abortion, HIV, malaria, sanitation and NCDs – delivering a range of products, services and behavior change programs that help people live a healthier life.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
Partner with us!
PSI is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate to support its M&E initiatives in 10+ countries across Asia and Eastern Europe. This position requires a mix of technical skill competency, training and coaching experience, and M&E tool development/improvement successes. Preference will be given to a consultant already located in the Asia region for easy communication with the Asia country teams and minor travel that may be required for on-site assessments or training.
Sound like you? Read on.
This position is deliverable based with the anticipated number of days spread across the following key areas:
- Provide technical assistance remotely and in-person to enable deployment of PSI’s Evidence Use Strengthening Approach in 3 country offices, leading to development and operationalization of EDU plan
- Coordinate prototyping of data-driven decision-making solutions. Develop a list of metrics for tracking data-driven decision-making and produce a report outlining successes and failures of prototypes
- Guide country teams during roll-out of new MIS/M&E tools, including facilitating trainings and providing after-adoption follow-up coaching for field staff; produce reports on results
- Co-develop, with Regional Monitoring Advisors, M&E/MIS systems for new and existing projects in Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and the GMS
- Conduct data analysis and produce reports from routine M&E data for country offices
- Lead the creation of guidance documents for Asia Regional Technical Team members on implementing information system solutions (including mobile applications) at the country office level
- Create and revise M&E tools/documents for country offices
- Create guide for improved pedagogy for technology training (tools, technology, etc. that can improve workshops) and prepare summary report
- Troubleshoot implementation of HSR 2.0 for country offices and produce catalogue of problems reported and fixes
- Train new staff on HSR data entry in DHIS2
- Produce quarterly knowledge sharing emission (webinars; podcasts; newsletters; case studies) for Asia Technical Team
- Establish regional M&E document repository in OneDrive
- Produce catalogue of M&E/MIS resources released from leading companies
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience developing and facilitating use of M&E tools for health
- Experience designing and facilitating data-to-decision-making workshops
- DHIS2 and PowerBI skills
- Experience using design thinking to improve organizational data use culture
- Familiarity with PSI operating environment
- Experience working in Asia