Nutrition Programme Manager
Malaria Consortium, South Sudan
Saturday, January 7, 2017 - 19:45
We are hiring for a Nutrition Programme Manager to be based in South Sudan, Aweil. The Nutrition Programme Manager, will lead administrative tasks of planning, organizing, supervising, and implementation of a medium sized nutrition programme. The Nutrition Project Manager will mentor, and supervise the Nutrition team to promote high quality nutrition implementation approaches. They will conduct various trainings on nutrition protocols, SMART surveys, and supportive supervision activities. They will perform assigned management duties closely working with other internal departments, to coordinate nutrition programme activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Nutritionist with Advanced degree in public health or related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated 3 years plus in program and budget management experience
- Experience in conduction nutrition surveys (SMART surveys)
- High competency with Microsoft Excel, other packages such as ENA.
- Experience working with donor-funded project
- Previous experience working in a developing country, particularly in either a nutrition or health program in a remote location
- Excellent interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with few support services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Willingness to work in remote areas of South Sudan, with common incidences of insecurity, and basic amenities
- Patience and flexibility when working with the communities/people
Travel involved: To all field sites across the State
DUE TO URGENT NATURE OF THIS ROLE - APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ONGOING BASIS AND THIS POSITION MAY BE FULLED BEFOR THE CLOSING DATE. This contract is initially till: 31 March 2017.