Asian Development Bank(ADB), Sydney, Australia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Provides administrative assistance for international/senior national staff.
- Receives visitors by obtaining clearance from ADB staff concerned, guiding visitors to appropriate office or waiting area, and maintaining a log of all visitors. Ensures that visiting dignitaries and other visitors with special requirements are received with appropriate protocol and that the host is notified of arrival.
- Ensures all incoming mails are logged, properly distributed and brought to the attention of concerned staff, and that all outgoing mails/faxes are delivered on time.
- Assists with maintaining adequate stocks of office supplies and supports office inventory updates.
- Ensures the effective coordination of supervisor’s schedules by maintaining their diaries and arranging appointments, meetings, travel and accommodation as specified by supervisors in accordance with ADB procedures.
- Assists in the administration of loans and technical assistance (TA) projects from the TA consultants’ selection process, processing of claims, processing of contract variations, and preparation of TA completion reports.
- Assists in administration of delegated projects, including review of bid documents and evaluations.
- Assists in drafting various papers including routine correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and appendixes for back-to-office reports; etc. relating to the project implementation activities under the guidance of supervisors.
- Compiles and updates data on contract awards and loan disbursements for generation of various reports; prepares annual projections of contract awards, commitment and disbursements in standard format; and analyzes the actual awards and disbursement against targets/projections to identify shortfalls and their underlying causes.
- Assists in processing disbursements for delegated and non-delegated projects by following up with EAs on timely submission of withdrawal applications, reviewing withdrawal applications for compliance with loan agreement, and preparing/reviewing data input for Procurement Contract Summary Sheet (PCSS) to update the Loan Financial Information System (LFIS).
- Arranges logistical requirements for official meetings, press conferences, workshops, seminars, both within the RM and at external venues, and staff outings.
- Assists with videoconferencing and teleconferencing for meetings as required, by coordinating with connecting parties and ADB IT department.
- Relieves Reception Staff, FAO team and other Operation Assistants in their absence or as required.
- Performs any other duties, to support the office, as required and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan or as required for the efficient and effective delivery of PLCO’s work
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a private or public organization.
- Preferably with experience in international organization.
How To Apply: