What to do if you missed a phone call from your prospective employer?
- BY Amber Wilson
Position Purpose: To support the Philippine Red Cross by coordinating
an efficient procurement process of materials and equipment in support
of Typhoon Haiyan recovery programs.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Manage the procurement of materials and equipment
• Coordinate with the program team to deliver on procurement requests
• Adhere to Philippine Red Cross procurement process
• Manage procurement of supplies to equip field office, field hubs and staff accommodation
Minimum Required Profile:
• Bachelor's/College Degree (4 Year )
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience in procurement and purchasing ideally in an humanitarian context
• Experience as a Philippine Red Cross staff member or volunteer preferred (or with a similar Humanitarian organization)
• Demonstrated proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel, PPT
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
In the subject line of your email please state the position you are applying for, your surname and first name.