What to do if you missed a phone call from your prospective employer?
- BY Amber Wilson
Duties & Responsibilities:
Prepare monthly reports regarding the status of procurement requests and orders.
· Prepare suppliers lists and classify and update them permanently and make sure that the suppliers are able to meet the requirements of the procurement orders.
· Prepare prices lists of the required materials and update them permanently.
· Develop procurement plans with fixed dates and be strict to them.
· Prepare requests of materials procurement and follow-up the approvals of all types of purchases and follow up delivering the materials for each specific department and unit.
· Prepare tenders and process all procurement stages and complete the required specifications and contribute to make them.
· Prepare and follow-up tenders requests records.
· Contact the suppliers and announce about the orders of procurement price offers.
· Prepare the procurement records.
· Prepare and coordinate payrolls and arrange a methodology to compare the offers.
· Implement the exact procurement procedures and make sure that all the required documents are complete.
· Prepare direct procurement orders and follow them up.
· Prepare procurement references.
· Prepare the required contracts regarding the procurement process.
· Prepare and follow-up the supplying orders.
· Inform the suppliers about changeable procurement criteria (products quality -prices- specifications -delivery period- penal conditions- conveyance mechanism - payment method).
· Review all suppliers offers and response either accepted or rejected.
· Complete the procurement invoices, checks and guarantees.
· Follow-up invoices and record them and send them to the financial department, and coordinate with the financial department to ensure the exchange of the procurement contracts in the times as agreed with suppliers.
· Archive and organize all procurement documents.
· Report periodic reports to the head of logistics unit to indicate what has been done and what has been postponed and refer to possible obstacles and difficulties.
· Keep the head of logistics unit informed about the changes and developments regarding (suppliers’ data, supplied resources, the proposed offers, etc. ...).
· Enter data on the computer.
· Prepare questionnaires to evaluate and follow-up purchases and analyze them to reach the best performance.
· Prepare some reports in Arabic and English. Perform the work assigned by the head of logistics unit and the Qatar Red Crescent Head of Turkey Mission ow
Prepare and follow up all trading correspondences with suppliers relating to prices offers, specifications, facilities and samples of materials required for the procurement. And authenticate the orders and terms of shipping and delivery and prepare the necessary paperwork for customs clearance all along until the completion of the procurement and receipt the materials.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required: