Program and BUsines Development Intern
Max Foundation, Amsterdam, Netherlands
As Program and Business Development Intern for Max Foundation you will help to support strategic initiatives that will fundamentally improve our organisation’s position among local institutional- and NGO partners, and help the organization continue to grow and scale.
- You will perform background research and stakeholder analyses on various topics
- You will develop a track record on (sub-) parts of our approach (especially women
- empowerment, nutrition and SRHR)
- You will develop and do scans of potential calls, strategic partnerships and innovations (on
- WASH, nutrition and SRHR)
- You will support on fundraising projects and assignments
- You will support the team in writing proposals, strategies and reports
- You will help to strengthen our programs in Bangladesh and Nepal
Skills / Must haves
- Independent, self motivated & flexible
- Strong interpersonal & cross cultural communications skills,
- Excellent writing and researching skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in Word/Excel/Power Point
We're looking for a student or recent graduate (at least BSc. Degree) to start at our office in Amsterdam in August/September 2017 and commit at least 4 days per week for a minimum of 4 to 6 months.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience at an international NGO with an ambitious mission. You will not only gain practical experience and knowledge, you will also have the opportunity to cooperate with our partners and expand your network.
We will gladly work with your institution to give you academic credit for your experience. A monthly internship allowance of €250 will be paid.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, in case of questions, mail or call Giulia Sozzi email@example.com