Program Manager-Nutrition Surveillance Emergency Team(SET)
Action Against Hunger USA, Juba, South Sudan
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
contributing to the identification of nutrition survey/assessment areas and activities according to needs and capacities.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Definition of Nutrition assessment strategy.
- Conduction of surveys/assessments according to Action Against Hunger's SET planning.
- Management of survey team members.
- Coordinate and produce quality assessment reports internally and externally.
- External coordination, representation and communication.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You have deep experience managing Nutrition Surveillance
- You have a degree in statistics, nutrition or related field.
- You have at least 2 years of proven experience in Managing nutrition assessments and surveys as well as humanitarian work.
- You are experience in nutrition program management in emergency set-up including proposal writing, project budget management, reporting and training provision.
- You are technically very knowledgeable on SMART, LQAS, CSAS, SQUEAC methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of nutrition information system, monitoring and evaluation.
You’re a super communicator and flexible
You have excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
You are excellent in influencing and negotiation skills.
- You easily integrate with remote areas living conditions.
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to