Programme Development and Partnership Coordinator
Action Against Hunger USA, Islamabad, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
You Will Contribute To Ending World Hunger By .
Supporting the mission further develop their resource mobilization and partnership capacity.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing and implementing cross departmental systems for partnership identification, due diligence and management.
- Strengthening internal coordination mechanisms
- Improving and diversify resource mobilization
- Overseeing grants department within the mission, and its strategic use for resource mobilization
- Managing and support personnel related to grants, partnerships and communications
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
You have possess:
- Masters degree in related field with a minimum 8 years of overall experience with 4 years in relevant management role in development sector or;
- Bachelors degree in relevant field with minimum 10 years overall experience with 6 years in relevant management role in development sector
You’re a seasoned Humanitarian professional
- You are familiar with EU grants reporting and regulations.
- You have an understanding of preparing results frameworks, budgets, and work plans.
- You understand funding mechanisms, funding environment, donor priorities.
- You have a supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload.
- You have good resources and time management skills.
- You have experience working in development fields.
You’re a super communicator
- You can excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You have interpersonal skills
- You have excellent command of proposal development as per various donor requirements
- You possess excellent management and representation competencies.
- You are excellent at influencing and negotiation.
- You are computer literate
You’re passionate to develop strategies which have impact
- You are to manage and identify partnerships.
- You are able to develop proposals and have donor relations experience.
- You have experience Pakistan with an understanding of the country's context and working field knowledge.
- You are results oriented, resistant to pressure and able to deal with difficult situations.
- You are highly motivated, with organizing and planning skills.