QED Group, LLC is seeking to hire a full-time Project Coordinator to support the Feed the Future Knowledge Driven Agricultural Development (KDAD) Project.
The KDAD project promotes effective, innovative knowledge management, strategic communications, and training services that further public investments in learning for agricultural development, food security, market systems and private capital investment. The project develops and manages knowledge sharing tools and learning communities related to agricultural development and food security (www.agrilinks.org, www.feedthefuture.gov) inclusive market systems development (www.microlinks.org), economic recovery, and mobilizing private capital investment. The project is comprised of five portfolios that work together to provide knowledge management, communications, and training services to USAID: Knowledge Management, Communications, Training, Web, and Assessing and Learning. The KDAD project is managed by Insight Systems Corporation along with subcontractors QED Group, LLC and Training Resources Group (TRG).
This position will sit in the Knowledge Management Portfolio on the KDAD project and will be responsible for backstopping a variety of activities including providing administrative and logistical support, supporting the implementation of knowledge capture and sharing events (seminars, webinars, online discussions, and conferences/workshops), writing/editing/uploading web content, and supporting knowledge sharing practices and activities. As one of the primary backstops for the project, the Project Coordinator must be responsive, adaptable, quick to learn, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative, logistical, knowledge management, and communications support for events (seminars, webinars, workshops, conferences, and trainings) both in-person and online.
- Draft and edit blog posts, search for online library resources, monitor membership contributions, and upload and tag content for web site publication.
- Provide website support on multiple Drupal-based platforms.
- Create online event invitations, event reminders and monthly newsletters reaching more than 20,000 subscribers.
- Record meeting notes and provide clear and concise syntheses of meetings and events as needed.
- Conduct research as needed on key KDAD technical topics in support of project knowledge capture.
- Provide administrative support for KDAD staff and consultant travel.
- Liaise with project vendors, maintain and update database of project vendors, and prepare purchase orders and modifications.
- Liaise across programs and portfolios to provide support to activities project-wide.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant advanced degree with 2+ years of experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, international development, international affairs, or a related topic.
- Experience working in food security, agriculture, economic development, financial services, and/or private sector engagement, preferably in an international development context.
- Experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Linked In
- Experience working with USAID or USAID-funded activities/other international experience a plus.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Drupal, Adobe Connect, Survey Gizmo and basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic and willingness to share and test new ideas.
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Approval to work in the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Go to our website https://careers-qedgroupllc.icims.com/jobs/1293/project-coordinator/job
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.