Position: Research Associate
About QUEST Alliance
QUESTAlliance works towards enabling individuals to build self-learning pathways in order to make meaning of their lives.
It is a not-for-pro?t trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ?eld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At QUEST you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around education and skills training. The organization would give you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at QUEST drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Research.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work of the Research Associate will cover the following:
- Assist in coordinatingresearch and evaluation studies for ongoing and new projects related to QUEST Alliance’s work
- Support with research activities largely related QUEST Alliance’s work in Employability and Education programs
a.Assist in research design and methodology
b.Investigate and consolidate secondary research studies
c.Assist in anchoring the research studies as per the plan
- Coordinate logistics in case of primary research
- Assist in trainings, data collection, entry and clean-up
- Assist in analysis and report writing
3.Assist in incorporating qualitative methodology for different programs of QUEST Alliance
4.Assist in evaluatingand reporting/communicatingthe QUEST Alliance’s projects’ monitoring data for different 5.purposes/ stakeholders
Work in close coordination with other teams / functions of QUEST Allliance
- Post Graduate degree/ qualifications in social sciencesor related field
- Experience in research, monitoring, assessment and evaluation, preferably in skills development, education and livelihood sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to field locations, as per need to conduct research
- An interest tolook for newer ways of conducting research
- Proficiency in Hindi and/or other regional languages preferred
Your application must include:
A résumé and a cover letter. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to QUEST Alliance
- The salary range for this position would be between Rs. per month, contingent on the strength of your application, previous salary, skill sets and motivation.
- You will be reporting to: Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Manager
- Location: Bangalore
- Please send your updated CV with covering letter to: email@example.com latest by 6th October, 2016. Please mention the position ‘Research Associate’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The recruitment process takes about 6-8 weeks after closing the call for application.