HIV and AIDS – The Past, Present, and Future.
- BY Adela
ADAPT (formerly the Spastics Society of India), set up by Padmashree Dr. Mithu Alur a non-profit organisation in Mumbai, working in the disability sector for over 44 years, is looking to fill a vacancy for the post of a Senior Researcher under a project that is creating a centre for excellence that will build skills and capacity of young adults with disabilities, coordinate their placement in mainstream employment and provide a continuum of support to the them and the employers.
PhD in Education / Psychology / Child Development/ Inclusion or other related fields with atleast 18 – 20 years of experience in the areas of inclusion, child development, disabilities studies etc.
• To Head the Mithu Alur Centre for Disability Studies at ADAPT and work closely with the Chairperson on expanding the Training base.
• To work towards the introduction of a Masters Degree in Inclusive Education and coordinate with the University and accreditation agencies on the same
• To coordinate and supervise the existing courses and introduce new modules.
• To assist the Chairperson in the research studies undertaken and in the documentation of research produced by and / or about ADAPT.
• To make presentations at workshops/ events/conferences in Mumbai.
• To lecture on all internal and external programmes and courses.
• To conduct independent research both qualitative and quantitative as required.
• Should be able to take on inclusive-based research, special education and inclusive education.
• To maintain records and to submit formal reports.
• To maintain complete documentation of the courses and researches and compile formal reports on the same.
• To mentor research project undertaken by other members of the organization
Please contact us with your profile at email@example.com
This position is based out of Mumbai. Local candidates preferred. Outstation candidates need not apply.