Senior Consultant - Temp
NGO Recruitment, Sydney, Australia
- NGO Recruitment is the leading national organisation recruiting specifically for the not-for-profit sector in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
- With a national team of dedicated consultants we partner with a range of organisations providing advice and recruitment solutions to ensure the best candidates are delivering the work of a broad range of household names; NFPs, charities, NGO’s, education and community organisations.
- Due to expansion we are looking for experienced consultants to join our Melbourne and Sydney teams.
- Your role will focus on recruiting a range of temporary and contract positions (from office support through to interim CEO) across a diverse range of clients.
- Manage recruitment assignments end to end for a range of temporary positions
- Continue to engage and develop relationships with existing contacts
- Research and develop business with new non-NGO organisations
- Build relationships and work with a range of executive candidates
- Write sophisticated proposals, business plans and adverts
- Negotiate and manage fee agreements
- This role is suited to an experienced consultant who will have managed a busy, high volume portfolio of temporary positions (such as office support, finance, sales & marketing).
- New business development and working to financial targets will be a key part of this role. Your success will come from quality engagement with clients and the ability to create outcomes, quickly.
- Applications are welcome from the NFP or commercial sector. Importantly, your values will be aligned to the work of the important organisations we support.