World Vision is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide strategic partnering, consultancy and guidance to customer group leaders, managers, supervisors and employees in various Human Resource functions including performance management, employee relations, Human Resource policies and procedures, compensation, benefits recruitment and training.
- Provide timely thought partnership and strategic P&C support to improve people-related priorities.
- Provide guidance, counsel and training to employees and managers on issues of employee relations and conflict resolution
- Serve as primary lead in investigations in customer group area and recommend solutions in a quick and efficient manner
- Provide specific guidance to staff and managers during performance management season to ensure process is followed, and challenging situations are supported (ie. poor performance)
- Coordinate Administrative P&C responsibilities including recruitment processing, leave tracking, and employee filing, while also supporting the National Office Admin team in benefits processing and contract administration
- Act as liaison between customer work unit and Human Resource department on all issues related to Human Resources.
- Communicate with staff and managers in customer work unit regarding policy changes, payrolls/benefit, or other Human resource messages.
- Timely submission of data for Human resource metrics.
- Timely staff separations including conducting exit interview and providing information to National Office Admin team for timely payment of separation benefits.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Business Admin HR or Statistic.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Experience in organizing work, researching, analyzing and developing tools and resources that are fit for service.
- Excellent in attention to detail, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and relational skills.
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presenting, training, analysis and problem solving.
- Good at Computer skills, especially with Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as internet navigation and electronic records management.
- Knowledge of World Vision and humanitarian industry (preferred).
- At least 2 years experiences in Human Resources role (required)
- At least 2 years experiences in management role (preferred)