Maharashtra State Skill Development Society (MSSDS) a nodal agency for planning, execution and monitoring of Skill Development Initiative in the State of Maharashtra invites applications for filling up the following posts on purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 months at its Headquarters located in Mumbai.
MSSDS is looking for dynamic, committed & self-motived professionals for Skill Mission Officer-1, Interested candidates should visit website i.e. www.maharojgar.gov.in or www.mssds.in for the detailed advertisement including vacant post, educational qualification required, job description, consolidated payment, application format and how to apply for the post. Desired candidates shall submit online application on the maharojgar website or send their applications on firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format only, from 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017. The interview letter/call letter will be send to eligible candidates by email on mail id’s given by candidate and MSSDS will not entertain any query regarding non-receipt of email.
The undersigned reserves the right to change (cancel/modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts, appointment etc. with or without assigning any reason.
Date :- 21/12/2016 CEO,MSSDS
Advertisement – 01/2016
Maharashtra state skill development society (MSSDS), a nodal agency for planning, execution and monitoring of skill development initiative in the state of Maharashtra inviting applications for filling up the following posts purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 month at its Headquarters located in Mumbai.
1. Details of Posts & Reservation:
Name of Contractual Post
No. of Contractual Post
Skill Mission Officer 1
- The above number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the society, subject to the availability of suitable candidates.
- There are no vertical and horizontal reservations.
- The age of a candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
2. Eligibility Criteria and other details:
Name of the Post
Skill Mission Officer-1
- Graduate from any stream (or equivalent) with MBA (or equivalent) from a reputed Institution.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management or Skill Development planning and implementation in any sector.
- Having proven experience of planning & executing mission mode projects on strategy formulation, creation & implementation of the action plans. Team management & multi-tasking abilities are essential.
- Ability to successfully liaise with several departments / institutes / bodies, industry partners & associations & should possess strong network & connections within Government & Non-government sector.
- Age ≤ 45 years on the last date of receiving application. There will be one year age relaxation for the candidates who are already working in the Society.
- Sector Specific work experience, as identified by the Govt. of Maharashtra
- Experience in driving a Mission Mode Project successfully
- Knowledge of the various Govt. policies, Government funding practices& schemes with respect to skill development in Maharashtra is preferable
Consolidated Salary / month
Rs. 75,000/- Consolidated
Roles & Responsibility
- Formulate a strategic plan& pathway aligned with the guidelines provided by the Mission Coordinator
- Develops and drives a detailed mission schedule which includes administrative tasks and all KRAs involved within the mission
- Responsible for coordinating various mission activities, liaising with various stakeholders to drive the skill development initiative forward
- Responsible for task allocation, handling & coordinating assignments
- Ensure effective implementation of the skill development initiative programs within the allocated region
- Continued tracking of the progress of the implemented programs, issue handling & providing guidance to the stakeholders as & when needed
- Build & maintain strong public private partnership to strengthen the skill development initiative
- Updating skill development related information & other details on the Maharashtra State Skill Development Initiative website & its optimal utilization as the common knowledge exchange platform amongst various stakeholders of the skill development initiative
- Involve in exploration of novel methods & techniques for collaborating of various departmental / ministry schemes with skill development programs for the allocated region / sector / sectors
- Oversee & monitor tracking of the beneficiaries of the skill development programs
- Presenting periodic reports on skill gap & manpower analysis & on the implementation of the various programs to MSSDS
- To drive the skill development initiative in the allocated region / sector / sectors in a mission mode & resulted oriented manner
- Any other work assigned from time to time by higher authorities
- Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
- MSSDS has right to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
- All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates should keep their mobile number and e-mail ID active for the entire duration of the recruitment drive. All official communication will be send to their respective e-mail ID.
- Candidate should submit separate application for each post.
- Candidate applying for the same post more than once by any/both applying methods shall be rejected without any clarification.
- Candidate will not eligible be for the appointment if he/she punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
- Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
- The decision of the undersigned in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The appointment will be made only after the receipt of police verification certificate and character certificate from the concerned police station.
- Candidate must remain present with their own expenses for the entire recruitment process.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature and shall attract Police action.
- Candidates are advised not to fall prey to any claims from any person/officer/mediator for assurance related to recruitment.
General Instructions :-
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, stipulated original identity proof, educational documents, experience certificates, a photocopy of photo identity proof etc. at the interview.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read these instructions/ guidelines and follow all the instructions.
- Decision of MSSDS in all matters related to this recruitment drive will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the MSSDS in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for multiple posts and not more than one application for each post should be submitted by any candidate. However, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria and should apply separately for each post applied.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the application will be entertained.
- MSSDS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to him/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of MSSDS and also subject to service and conduct rules of the MSSDS. Decision of MSSDS to which candidates are allotted will be final and binding on candidates. MSSDS has no role to play here.
- MSSDS reserves the right to change (cancel/Modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts, appointment etc. With or without assigning any reason.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on authorized MSSDS website “www.mssds.in ” in Notice Section from time to time.
Chief Executive Officer,
Maharashtra State Skill Development Society,