What to do if you missed a phone call from your prospective employer?
- BY Amber Wilson
Dept/ Region: Human Resources
Job Location: Baltimore/ Washington
APPLY ONLINE: http://bit.ly/2lp593O
Reports to: Director of Staffing and Staff Development
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
The Team Leader, Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for ensuring CRS identifies, engages and secures top talent in a creative, efficient and timely manner. The Team Leader will maintain a modest portfolio of strategic openings while providing leadership and support to a team of seven. The Team Leader will enhance strategic partnerships with hiring managers, promote creative sourcing, help set and achieve team goals and lead by example.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field, Master's degree a plus.
· Seven years plus of progressively responsible talent acquisition or staffing experience including three or more years managing staff
· Proven track record of sourcing and securing high caliber staff for the international development sector
· Results driven; able to set and achieve ambitious goals and instill confidence
· Personable; able to cultivate strong relationships while working with a wide range of individuals in and outside the agency
· Strong communicator; able to develop tailored and persuasive messaging for varied audiences
· Proactive; willing and able to take on additional responsibility, challenge assumptions and facilitate change
· Discerning; able to maintain focus and provide good judgment amidst complexity and uncertainty
· Supportive; excellent listener who is able to coach and mentor
· Aligned; able to support and champion the mission, vision, and values of CRS
· Strategic and innovative; able to formulate guiding questions, leverage resources and find creative solutions
Required/Desired Foreign Language: English required, French, Spanish or Arabic a plus
Travel Required: infrequent travel to job fairs and recruiting events (up to 10%)
Teleworking Options: based in Baltimore but with options for working remotely one to two days a week