Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Accepts the responsibilities associated with all construction
related activities in their assigned barangays (Maximum of three).
- Builds the Capacity of multiple Community Construction teams in each
of their assigned barangays, to work on various types of construction
in related to the TTL program;
- Manages the day to day, and week to week operations of the Community Construction teams in their assigned barangays.
- Manages the day to day supervision and quality control for all contractor led construction activities;
- Responsible for daily quality control and monitoring of all construction;
- Works with the TPA, COs, and Barangay Infrastructure Councils (I
think this is right) and Municipality, to create community drainage
plans for their barangays and encourage a bayanihan approach to construction.
- Works with the TPAs and Logistics to create Municipal and Barangay material delivery schedules once a week.
- Works with the Shelter/WASH/Infra Volunteers to facilitate material management at the Barangay level.
- Works in coordination with COs to ensure all proper paperwork is in order for all activities in their assigned barangays
Minimum Required Profile:
• Degree in a construction related field OR significant construction
management experience (proven successful track record of progressively
increased responsibilities in site management of 3 years is acceptable
in lieu of a degree or trade certificate)
• Previous experience working on Community-Driven Recovery Projects preferred
• Persons of high integrity, who admit and learn from mistakes,
accept responsibility for their own actions, are humble enough to ask
for help when faced with challenges they cannot solve on their own.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks
• Excellent reporting and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email please state the position you are applying for, your surname and first name.