HIV and AIDS – The Past, Present, and Future.
- BY Adela
Position Purpose: To support a timely and effective logistics process for Typhoon Haiyan Recovery Programs delivered in partnership by the Philippine Red Cross and Red Cross Partner National Societies.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
· Deliver an efficient logistics process to support Typhoon Haiyan Recovery Programs
· Provide technical expertise & guidance on all aspects of the logistics process
· Monitor and evaluate quality of program goods, equipment and service delivery raising challenges and concerns in a timely manner
· Maintain logistics standards in accordance with Philippine Red Cross standards
· Communicate & coordinate with program partners including Philippine Red Cross staff, Partner National Society staff, local & international providers, Government and Non-Government agencies and organizations to deliver a timely and cost effective logistics procedure
Minimum Required Profile:
· Bachelor's/College Degree (4 Year)
· Minimum 2 years’ work experience in logistics
· Experience as a Philippine Red Cross staff member or volunteer preferred (or with a similar Humanitarian organization)
· Demonstrated proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel, PPT
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email please state the position you are applying for, your surname and first name.